Offshore bank dating Automated hot sex chat service
Hong Kong Financial Secretary Henry Tang suggests that issuing renminbi-denominated financial bonds in Hong Kong will reinforce its banking status.
- 13/02/2004 Section 116 - Special resolutions - 30/06/1997 Section 116A - Restriction on alteration of articles to improve director's emoluments - 30/06/1997 Section 116B - Written resolutions of companies - 01/07/2000 Section 116BA - Duty to notify auditors of proposed written resolution - 01/07/2000 Section 116BB - Written resolutions: supplementary provisions - 01/07/2000 Section 116BC - Written record where company has only one member - 13/02/2004 Section 116C - Resolutions requiring special notice - 30/06/1997 Section 117 - Registration and copies of certain resolutions and agreements - 13/02/2004 Section 118 - Resolutions passed at adjourned meetings - 30/06/1997 Section 119 - Minutes of proceedings of meetings and directors - 30/06/1997 Section 119A - Place where minute book is to be kept and notice of change of place - 30/06/1997 Section 120 - Inspection of minute books - 30/06/1997 Section 121 - Keeping of books of account - 30/06/1997 Section 122 - Profit and loss account and balance sheet - 30/06/1997 Section 123 - General provisions as to contents and form of accounts - 01/12/2005 Section 124 - Obligation to lay group accounts before holding company - 30/06/1997 Section 125 - Form of group accounts - 30/06/1997 Section 126 - Contents of group accounts - 01/12/2005 Section 127 - Financial year of holding company and subsidiary - 01/12/2005 Section 128 - Particulars to be shown in company's accounts in relation to subsidiaries - 01/12/2005 Section 129 - Particulars to be shown in company's accounts in relation to companies not being subsidiaries whose shares it holds - 13/02/2004 Section 129A - Particulars to be shown in subsidiary company's accounts in relation to its ultimate parent undertaking - 01/12/2005 Section 129B - Signing of balance sheet - 13/02/2004 Section 129C - Accounts to be annexed, and auditors' report to be attached, to balance sheet - 04/01/2002 Section 129D - Directors' report to be attached to balance sheet - 01/12/2005 Section 129E - Directors' report to show, for items included under authority of proviso to section 141C corresponding amounts for preceding financial year - 30/06/1997 Section 129F - Penalization of failure by directors to secure compliance with requirements of sections 129D and 129E - 04/09/1998 Section 129G - Right to receive copies of balance sheets and directors' and auditors' reports - 04/01/2002 Section 130 - (Repealed 6 of 1983 s.
52) - 30/06/1997 Section 138 - (Repealed 68 of 1972 s.
52) - 30/06/1997 Section 139 - (Repealed 68 of 1972 s.
52) - 30/06/1997 Section 136 - (Repealed 68 of 1972 s.
52) - 30/06/1997 Section 137 - (Repealed 68 of 1972 s.
of summary financial reports - 04/01/2002 Section 141CH - Circumstances in which listed companies may comply with section 129G by use of computer network - 04/01/2002 Section 141D - Power of shareholders of certain private companies to waive compliance with requirements as to accounts - 01/04/2003 Section 142 - Investigation of the affairs of a company on application of members - 30/06/1997 Section 143 - Investigation of the affairs of a company in other cases - 30/06/1997 Section 144 - Power of an inspector to investigate affairs of related company - 30/06/1997 Section 145 - Production of documents, and evidence, on investigation - 30/06/1997 Section 145A - Delegation of powers by inspector - 30/06/1997 Section 145B - Power of inspector to call for director's accounts - 13/02/2004 Section 146 - Inspector's report - 30/06/1997 Section 146A - Extension of Financial Secretary's powers of investigation to certain bodies incorporated outside Hong Kong - 30/06/1997 Section 147 - Proceedings on inspector's report - 15/07/2005 Section 148 - Expenses of investigation of the affairs of a company - 30/06/1997 Section 149 - Inspector's report to be evidence - 30/06/1997 Section 149A - (Repealed 72 of 1994 s.